Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Priceless

These last few weeks have seriously flown by. Robyn, Tim, Ryan, and Nathan are leaving today. The rest are soon to follow-- and it makes me very sad. But there have been some incredible memories made here, small and big, that have just made life that much more enjoyable.

Booboo bubble icecream cones and a walk around the harbour with Ryan, Katrina and James

Spending the last few nights on the roof stargazing- warm blankets, hot tea, great company

Tim Hortan's with Tamille, and "getting lost" in Ancaster

Three on two basketball in the pouring rain: Trine, Robyn and I against Tim and James

Picking up James' brother at the airport- with guitars, dancing, and bed sheets :)

Dance Party at dorm 34- Ryan, I'm glad you put that on. You and Moulan Rouge are a beautiful thing. ;)

Seeing Robyn fly down the redeemer driveway on her rollerblades, hit the grass, and do a barrel roll. aahahahaha

Rollerblading with Trine and Robyn to the meadowlands to pick up campfire supplies- and seeing Katrina almost have a heart attack when Robyn flew down the hill- again- and into the intersection.

The campfire at Angies

Midnight jogs around the block

Watching the boys go nuts in the Rec Centre during game 7 of the Canucks vs Dallas

Spending Sunday at Brian's place-

Studying in the sunshine, and burning the crap out of our faces

Katrina and "white lightning"

Photo shoot with Robyn, Trine and Tim

Seeing James ride a bike

Ringing the doorbell at 34, running like h***, tripping over the propane tank and cutting my knee.. just so Robyn could throw a gigantic bouncy ball at James

Singing at Church in the box

Squash with James.. ahahaha

Gotcha- and the look on Dan's face when he shot me- priceless

DQ with D37

Sunday lunches with the "friendship club"

--- oh man---- and now, packing things up and saying goodbye. I'm going to miss all of you very much. You have all made this year fantastic!!

6 comments:

Mr. H said...

It really is sad, I'm quite sad to go and quite sad to see all of the friendsies leave as well. But alas, 4 months (9 if you're Robo) and we'll all be together again. Glory.

Katrina VandenBerg said...

that brought a smile to my face and a chuckle to my belly.
miss you already... (is that lame?)
tons of love!

Rebecca said...

Trine-- I just sung out a lung in the shower, and only Kristin was here to get annoyed. What i'm saying is, I miss you too. Stay in touch bud

Rebecca said...

ps- she wasn't actually annoyed- just kidding kristin

Robyn deGroot said...

Oh great times. I'll miss life there on campus. I love you Ree!

Tim Selles said...

Epic year. Simply Epic. You're awesome Ree, I miss you.