Thursday, April 5, 2007

Blaaaa

I don't know what's with me, but I feel extremely restless. I'm not sure what it is, because I am quite happy here at Redeemer, but sometimes I just feel very closed in. I can't quite explain it, but it makes me frustrated-- and I don't cope well with that emotion- it makes me restless. And that makes me frustrated-- oh boy. And those emotions form a nice blend of exhaustion, which is where I'm at right now.

You'd think the simple solution would be to just get some bloody sleep. Well, that was the game plan, but when your mind is restless, sleep isn't an option. For some reason, the brain kicks into overdrive to compensate for your body's inactivity or something-- making things worse. EW.
But sleep isn't the real solution anyways.

I think it's just a part of being me that gets me in these moods every once in a while. I over analyze, I brush things off- I miss travelling, I miss home-- I get torn between two things that are on opposite sides of the spectrum... I mess up. and the result is pure restlessness.. which is now finding an outlet in this blog. Unfortunately, I'm doing a lousy job. I know I'm being vague, but I really don't need to get specific. The bottom line is I JUST FEEL BLAA,

No comments: