Thursday, March 1, 2007

Ribs

What does it mean if you get two black eyes, a few twisted ankels, serious knee cap bruises, and a punctured rib? It means you are a spaz. I am a spaz. It just dawned on me yesterday too... as I stepped on Tamille's mirror and busted it ( for the second time) I don't know what my deal is- I used to be co-ordinated. Let's take a look at the punctured rib story. It starts with Ryan ( hey, i'm noticing a theme here with Ryan being in my blogs, and injury resulting) but anyways, he's sitting at the table, I am telling him a story. The story is irrelevent. My eggs start making some crazy noises, sort of a popping sound- which is my cue to go and flip them. I start my sprint to the kitchen, but the combination of wet socks on a slippery carpet is not good news- and I ended up flipping myself- with the only thing to break my fall being my clever little rib cage, which decided to snag on the metal tip of the chair. I think I hung there for a second, until my rib cage lost its grip, and then I hit the floor. Ouch. The popping sound at this point was either my eggs- now burnt, or my rib cage. Based on how I felt the next day, I am inclined to say rib cage. Anyways, moral of the story: watch out for Ryan

5 comments:

Mr. H said...

Ryan is sneaky, like a panther. Or possibly like some form of bacterialphage.

Tim Selles said...

in all fairness, i was sitting at the table, studying, and Ree (aka, The Spaz) found a way to puncture a rib in a way that would make roller hockey on ice look graceful. injury when im around? mere coincidence. Look every time im around, i say something brilliant, but you don't see me passing that off as a correlation with anyone else that might be in the room. - i used timot's account

Katrina VandenBerg said...

ree, if i had an spare rib it would be yours.
ps. don't scare me like that ever again, you are lucky i didn't call 911.
'that was an over-reaction'

Rebecca said...

you're a natural genius Ryan-but James just called you bacterialphage. Pick your fights with him
ps.. i assumed we both always knew where the correlation could be drawn :) is that cocky? woops.

Robyn deGroot said...

oh ree... I love you!