Thursday, March 15, 2007

Life is Good

Their are a few things about this place that make life pretty nice.
For example, my room. I find it very comfortable and red. I like the colour red.
Going out with the girls for a drink.
Listening to Tamille and James when they are in their zone. When those two get together, the music they create blows me away.
When we congregate in the kitchen ( a cubicle measuring 3 ft by 5ft) it is a place of intelligent conversation, which is most likely stimulated by the smell of Robyn's cooking.
Walking to class in undpredictable weather. I enjoy that.
Drinking black currant tea with my roommate .
Dorm 34.
Dorm 37.
Getting together every Wednesday and having devotions.
Late nights with Katrina and Robyn.. and laughing a lot.
Jordan Bergsma's humor/English accent.
Free time.
A walk around the block.
Chillin with the Roman ghetto girls.
A quality history lecture by Provost.
Deborah Bowen- who stimulates her students to think more than any Prof I've had ( bar Craig).
A good "body shake" with Tamille.
The smiling face of Mrs. Chiang.
Events like the banquet.
Procrastinating- aka- writing this blog when i should go read "Passage to India"

That last one made me feel guilty, which isn't so nice, but I'm going to follow up on that feeling and get motivated to do some school work...

6 comments:

Mr. H said...

Glory.

Katrina VandenBerg said...

life is nice, like sugar and spice

Ree, you bring so much spice into life! Mucho Gracias!

Tim Selles said...

katrina is wierd.

Rebecca said...

she's like paprika, or a nice seasoned herb medley- i think she's fantastic

Katrina VandenBerg said...

fact: wierd is the new cool

Vanessa Brouwer said...

Ree.. we need to have some more good times together eh? We see each other every day in the summer, but hardly at school.. but we're both enjoying our lives it seems and I hope I'll be able to catch up this summer... I love reading your blogs.. keep it up!