Sunday, February 25, 2007

Allright Mike- you wanted my next blog to be dedicated to you, so here i go.
Ode to Michael. I just asked Matt what word could be used to describe Mike. He said "mole". My thoughts exactly. I spent reading week working with this guy, and I formed some new opinions of him. Granted one wish- he would want to know everything, so that he could answer everyone. If he could control one element, it would be the wind, so he could blow annoying people out of his way. He chose strength as his super power so he could push annoying people out of his way. Granted another wish, it would be unlimited money, or that everybody just stopped caring about things. I'm not even going to explain that one. I don't think any of his ideas are good- but hey, this is Mike's story. Mike's daemon is a monkey ( read Philip Pullman's Dark Materials- a daemon is symbolic of your soul, but it's an animal that cannot go any further than 3 meters from you or you will feel pain,- and it can change into any creature depending on your mood, but must stay one creature once you hit puberty- very cool)So.. it's a monkey now, but it's still changing.. hahahaha
Mike just asked me to check out his beard. I guess this means he will stay a monkey.
Mike pulls weird faces. He says weird things. You think he's quiet until he crows like a rooster an inch from your ear. He's pretty good with a yo-yo. Matt just yo-yo'ed on Mike's head, and it got tangled in his hair.
Mike. You're my psycho brother- but I love you :)

4 comments:

mike said...

ree i thought i told you to not get serious.
"i love you" whats up with that??
haha

Rebecca said...

who said i was serious?

Rebecca said...

just kidding- i was . And it's ok for you to admit that you love me too.. cuz i know you do ;)

Katrina VandenBerg said...

if i could control one element it would be slush.
i would make sure that snow NEVER became slush that makes the bottoms of your pants wet and your sock soaking.