Monday, November 26, 2007






This past weekend was one of those random weekends that sticks in the memory. It was great. On Friday, Trine and I wanted to hop on a bus and head downtown, explore the sights, and just get lost. My backup plan was a backpack with sandwiches and a blanket, in case we had to spend the night on the street. This all sounded great at the time, but as it got darker, and colder... we didn't mind so much that Tim and Jason wanted to tag along. In fact, with James knowing the entire bus route, and with two very sensible boys around, there was no chance of getting lost--
I left the sandwiches at home.

Saturday night we had a birthday bash for Danielle, which involved some seriously competitive charades. It got pretty intense, the teams being guys vs girls... but we definitely won.... 3 out of 10.
James introduced the game Mafia, which kept us going until about 2:30 A.M. Twas a grand party. On Sunday we invited Pastor John to the guys house for some tasty spaghetti. He liked that. So did we.
Monday we threw another party for Danielle ( she's our favorite) Jordan helped Trine and I get ready.

She's getting married, so we thought we'd celebrate. I must say, I'm really starting to love my house. It took a few months to adjust, but the girls are wonderful andI really like it here. It makes me kind of sad that I'm leaving in a few months. BUT moving on...

Tuesday was my weekly sleepover with my good friend Kris. We went with Ryan, Jordan, and Danielle out to Crabby's for 29cent wings. It was our last sleepover of the semester- possibly year- I'll miss you Kristina.
On a good note- James and I had a date tonight, which is always a good time :)

This picture isn't from our date. I just like it.











4 comments:

Katrina VandenBerg said...

life is good :)

thanks for always making it fun!!

Rebecca said...

life is fun.
I'm just curious why guys seem to have more fun when their shirts are off.

Odd.

Katrina VandenBerg said...

the picture of jordan is priceless!
how cute :)

Robyn deGroot said...

oh man... i forgot how strange you all are. Maybe i should stay here... just kidding. I love it