Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Dodgeball Warriors

The past week has been wonderful. I nailed my philosophy presentation and got excited about the prospect of someday teaching highschool kids about life. I have a pile of papers to get working on, which always kind of gets to me because it comes with this sneaky little genius- procrastination- which makes me avoid the library, tidy my room, go out for dessert, and dress like a hippy for some seriously competitive dodgeball. All in all, he makes the memories happen, so I think I'll keep him around for a while.

I don't want to make this long, because it's getting close to 2a.m. and I am asking myself what the heck I'm still doing up... but for the record I thought I should also put it on here that I finally made the decision. It was a sucky week of indecision and endless conversations with different people I love and trust, but I'm finally at peace with it. Enough of the intro-- I'm going to England baby. Four months in the UK to study my major and live as a local in the quaint little village of Charlsebury. Timot and I are hoping to fly together- and I'm really glad he'll be around. Four months seems like an awefully long time...so I'm going to sign off before I let myself dwell on that for too long.

Tata.

4 comments:

Vanessa Brouwer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vanessa Brouwer said...

Sorry about that, I signed in as I was only halfway through my comment.What I was going to say is that Ree, I'm glad you came to this decision, I will definitely miss you a lot, but I know how much you will enjoy it so it will all be worth it! Love ya bud,
Vaness

Tim Selles said...

we will hooist the dodgeball trophy when its all said and done. And England will be rad-tastic. That's right, I invented a new word just for this occassion.

Katrina VandenBerg said...

Too bad Hallmark doesn't make a "Sorry your dodgeball coach got killed by two tons of irony" card.

dodgeball is a sweet, sweet game. and we have a golden team.