Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Last night was weird. I couldn't sleep because every time I closed my eyes, crazy images flashed in my mind, like monsters chewing off my limbs. I think Ryan put something in my coffee. Man, he's sneaky.

But anyways, it's like a nightmare when you are still awake. The worst kind- because you can't snap out of it. And so I spent a good chunk of time staring at the ceiling, which made me sleepy, which made my eyes close, which created a monster, which made me not so sleepy.. until I finally got up at around 12am, and folded my laundry.
Eventually I got back into bed, the cycle continued, until Danielle and Trine, either feeling sorry for me, or sick of hearing the creak of the bunk bed every time I tossed around, sang me the Care Bear Count Down
Priceless.

Of course this created Beastly and Nohart... and so the fun had to stop.

So weird. But really, what we got out of this was a great discussion on what Danielle should do with her future. It involved a bakery with apple turnovers, frosted cupcakes, christmas cookies-- and then a very detailed menu of what to bake at every season. The conclusion was to simply use a pile of pink frosting. That made me happy, then hungry, then happy---
I fell asleep around 2.

2 comments:

Tim Selles said...

At least you didn't dream of Ryan chewing off your limbs and monsters putting something in your coffee... thatd be just too weird.

Rebecca said...

word.