Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Good Feeling

Well, it's official. Our baby has all it's limbs, organs, and attitude.. and it was squirming and karate kicking my bladder during the whole ultrasound.
So, it's most likely going to take after me.
We are pretty pumped that the baby seems healthy, spunky, and REAL. Pictures can work wonders :)
So, I'm getting my "baby bump" and to avoid embarrassing "fat" questions from my students, I let the cat out of the bag and put them into shock. Now everyone that I come into contact with on a daily basis has been informed, and I will have to resign myself to the fact that people first look at my stomach before they meet my eyes.

Anyways, school is awesome. I love it. High school is definitely for me, and I am going to soak up the joys of it until I move on to phase 2 of the joy train. That means when teaching is replaced with baby love and diapers.

I'm already becoming that person who talks too much about babies. I'm referring to those moms who can only talk about their kids, like they themselves don't actually do anything. I'm hyper aware of this condition, however, and so I am promising myself to avoid it as much as possible. I'll start with my next blog and "other" happenings in my life.
Deal.

1 comment:

dan brouwer said...

How can you not talk about babies!? It's exciting for both of you and many people around you. Updates about the baby are great, but so are ones about other things too!

Glad you're enjoying teaching and glad to hear the good update about the baby!

from the west,