Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Pashminas


Bethany and Mark waiting for the train back to Charlbury

Laura Loney: one very funny girl


Laura, Heather and I excited to see the sun. I kicked someone when I flung up my leg like that. Not cool.




This is the Chapel in Charlbury where we have some of our classes.



Waiting at Laura's to walk with the girls down to the train





There was a thunderstorm in Oxford, and Laura's umbrella was a joke. She bought it broken, but Tim thought he'd test it out anyways.

At Christmas, the people stick a tree in the wall above the door, and string it with lights. Since the town doesn't have many street lights to begin with, this is one time of the year when most of the streets are lit. Kind of neat.

Sharon's scarf was the solution to frizzy hair during our rainy countryside walk. Once I found a solution to that, the walk was quite enjoyable. That also had a lot to do with Heather, and her great sense of humor.
Note the excessive amount of white space. I'm not sure why this always happens.. but I'm hoping James can fix it?
Oh, look at that. He fixed it. Cheers.

No comments: