Saturday, February 7, 2009

I am sick of being inactive. Today was supposed to be the day that I finally pulled on some snow pants and played outside. The vision was there, and I just didn't perform.
Instead I watched my brother and his highschool basketball team take the championship in the Christian schools tournament. It was truly a moment in history for Heritage, being a tiny school that has yet to put out a championship team in much of anything. Props to Matt and his cronies. It was excellent basketball.
The closest I got to getting any sort of excercise was shooting around with Doug during half time (trying to recreate my own past bball endeavors) and then starting a mini- dance party with Robyn to Africa King- a Latino dance song on par with the Macarena.
That was fun.
Anyways, homework is lame. Latino music is not.

No comments: